How and Where to Get Visa to Russia?
Regularly, you ought to apply for a visa at a Russian office at the country you live. In case you’re right now going in a far off country, you can apply at Russian office in that country much of the visa agency. You need to submit to a Russian department different reports, contingent upon the sort of visa and preparing time you need:
1. A substantial Passport: Your identification ought to be legitimate for in any event a half year after your expressed date of exit from Russia. For instance, in the event that you intend to leave from Russia on February first, your visa ought to be legitimate at any rate until August first. Additionally, you should ensure you have at any rate 2 clear pages for visas in your identification. On the off chance that any of these is genuine you need to recharge/add pages to your visa – contact your nation’s international safe haven/department.
2. One Passport size photograph: I counsel to go to an identification picture taker since he knows about visa style photo prerequisites.
3. Visa Questionnaire/Application. The poll must be endorsed by you. À question-by-question guide will be distributed in the forthcoming articles.
4. Visa Sponsorship/Invitation Letter from Russia: You ought to get the sort of greeting letter that relates to required kind of visa. For instance, traveler greeting letter for the travel industry visa, business greeting letter for business visa, private greeting letter for private visit visa, etc. Much of the time, the copy of visa backing will do the trick, however you need unique letter of greeting if:
* you apply for MULTIPLE section visas,
* you apply in one these nations: Australia, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and Sweden,
* you’re a resident of specific nations with which Russian government has tense political relations (for example China, India Nigeria to give some examples).